The iPod Nano

The iPod Nano
This Pic was Taken from the Apple Website

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

A Little Mint Jelly Goes a Long Way

iPod Nano vs. Mint Jelly... wha?

I love the taste of lamb. It's true. I don't know many people who absolutely love it like do. But my favorite way to eat it is with mint jelly. A little bit, and it goes a long way. Too much can overpower the lovely lamb flavor. This can go the same with the iPod nano.

The size of the iPod nano cannot be the judgement of it's music playing power. Some of these little iPod beauties can contain upwards of 2000 songs, and that is enough for any music fan to enjoy. I don't know what I would do with 2000 songs on my iPod, but there are some.

Also, the battery life goes a long way in the iPod nano.

So if you're looking to buy an iPod, definitely realize that even though the nano may seem small, it's much larger where it counts. You know what I mean. Music storage, and all that iPod goodness.

So don't over do the Mint Jelly if you don't have to, because if you spend 300 dollars on an iPod, and find out that it's overpowering the flavor of your wallet, then you might want to reconsider and take the iPod nano.

No comments:

Apple News

Apple Discussions: The iPod Nano